When noted golf course architect, Robert Trent Jones, Jr., designed The Founders Golf and Social Club's 18-hole championship course, his goal was to create a course that complemented and took inspiration from the natural setting of the community. Our course is set against gently rolling terrain and a backdrop of centuries-old oaks, pines, and palms. Edging the course on all sides is lush landscape, while areas of wetlands ad tranquil lakes add to its beauty. If you’r not enticed quite just yet, it may help that The Founders Club is now offering an inviting summer membership incentive.
From May 1 to October 31, 2016, The Founders Golf and Social Club is offering a special rate for its summer golf membership that allows prospective members to pay an entry fee of $1,000 - plus Florida state sales tax - to take advantage of all of our social and golf programs. If at anytime you feel as though you would love to become a member full-time, that $1,000 can be used towards an upgrade to either an Equity or Non-Equity membership. Our memberships - including the summer membership - include access to:
- Our Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf course with no tee times required and Sarasota’s only traditional caddie program. The only thing you’ll have to pay is a cart-fee of only $25, and an additional $50 if you have guests (up to three guests are allowed).
- Our high-tech, indoor training facility that includes Titleist Pro V-1’s, two spacious putting greens, a short game area, and a teaching facility equipped with a Flight Scope system.
- Our his/her lockers, handicap system registration, and golf bag storage.
- The 24,000 square foot Golf Hall overlooking an oak hammock and the 18th hole. Members can enjoy fine and casual dining from an award-winning culinary team that services the members six days a week for lunch and three night a week for dinner, as well as a full calendar of social, sport, and wellness activities.
- Your summer membership also includes complimentary exercise classes and access to the fitness center with the latest in strength and cardiovascular equipment. If you work up some sore muscles, the fitness center also has a massage treatment room with a trainer on call.
This is the ideal opportunity to experience all of the wonderful amenities offered at The Founders Club and test drive our traditional Scottish Links golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Don’t wait too long to sign up; our summer golf membership offer is limited to the first 30 applicants (new members only) and expected to sell out quickly. Download our brochure to learn more about The Founders Club community, or contact the Golf and Social Club at 941-371-9720.