- Bahama shutters, stucco, and louvered accents create an inviting island exterior.
- Inside, formality melts away with a 16-foot tall foyer that welcomes you to an open living area with walls of pocketing glass leading to an outdoor lanai and cabana.
- At the center of it all is a gourmet kitchen featuring island seating and ready access to a spacious great room, casual dining, covered outdoor spaces, and even a bonus room with wet bar near the back of the home.
- Overnight guests enjoy private en suite bedrooms while the owner’s suite sits on its wing with dual walk-in closets, a sunlit tub and large walk-in shower.
- Away from it all, a large den offers space for an office, media room, or secluded getaway.